Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 28 October 2014

Dark and cold (again)


So Tuesday dawns!!! Not much else to say about it apart from it be cold and dark and I no likey!!!!


Last night I was busy ,busy, here at The Chateau sorting out more 'stuff' to get rid of, every time anyone comes to stay I manage to remove loads of things from the house, only to find that I fill the space back up very quickly!

I started in the office last night and  dusted, pulled out bookcases and cupboards and any furniture which I could. then hoovered all the mess up.

I also found lots of things that I thought I had lost!
Then I put lots of trash treasure onto eBay, which is another area where I frequently sell things, only I never seem to see any space being made!
I am totally sure that someone comes into the Chateau when I am at work and dumps things!
Well lets see how much I can get rid of before Xmas and see if I can finally see some floor space in at least one of the bedrooms!

Having found a huge amount of my cricket memorabilia in boxes I decided to put it all into one box, marked 'Lady Lainey's cricket memories'. It will mean diddlysquat to anyone else, but it all means the chuffing world to me.

At the moment cricket memories are all I seem to be having, I need more cricket on TV. I do not want to wish my life away but I NEED MORE CRICKET.

Today around lunchtime the Lions Squad names will be released and Jonathan Trott is hoping for a call up.
I am also waiting for the release of the fixtures for next season. I think it will be this time next month before we see them and then I will be scribbling like mad in  my diary!!!

I will also be organising in advance where I go and where I stay, and making all arrangements. note to self run to the 'poundshop' at lunchtime and get a diary for next year.

Only bit of crickety news is that  Geraint Jones has signed a two year contract with Gloucestershire. He was released by Kent at the end of last season after spending 15 seasons with them.

Oh well the light has finally filtered through the blinds so best to twirl my curls and get ready to go and shout at boys for 7 hours!!! Or maybe just sit in my office and ignore them...........................now that's a plan!!!




1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Hey LL
If you do managed to get into Poundland (avoiding those big smelly people on electric scooters) could you get me a diary too. Better still I could do with an electric scooter any chance of one of those?

DD