Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 8 October 2014

Breaking news from The Dandy!!!











This week Desperate Dan is under the weather!!!!!!!

There is a triple helping of Bananaman

More of this can be found at http://www.dandy.com/


See I told you were I would be gleaning 'news' from The Dandy this week, and you thought I was joking!


So how was my day for me, well it was actually very good apart from an early start in Super Swanky Lady Lainey office, I managed to nip in the bud Trill Boy and Pony Paul  singing to the radio ( on threat of them singing Soprano  in future). And all was well for the remainder of the day.

I got home to find a 'strange' shaped parcel in my garden, The 'little cricketers' were all curious to find out what it was, however they will have to wait until the grand unveiling ( more to follow).


Wooooo it's all hotting up in cricket land, ECB, leaked document, 'not what it appears to be'. I think the mud slinging begins! Good for the ECB, first time you will have heard me say that!

Sad news in my road last night. The lovely little ginger cat which regularly used my plant pots as a toilet, but was very lovely, was hit by a car on Saturday and killed. His mummy is as you would expect very distressed, made even worse by the fact that she is wheelchair bound and he was her faithful companion. She saw the car hit him and speed away and cannot believe that they didn't even stop to see what they had hit. There were lots of tears.


More tears in Chateau de Champions as after a four week hiatus, which was total bliss, Tzarina Katerina overcame her strop and phoned me!!!!! OMG!!! thats my peace shattered now, no more coming home and relaxing.

well it is midweek and we are nearer the weekend, so i am off to Super swanky Lady Lainey office with renewed vigour ( actually I am not, I fell asleep on the sofa last night and woke up at 4am, so I am flipping knackered).

No change there then.






1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Hi LL,

Nothing worse than waking up on the sofa and at 4am! I took 2 of my new tablets last night, went to bed about 11pm and woke at 8.25am OMG Anyway, seem to be walking better at the moment. Hopefully won't be long before I am skipping along the road.

DD