Powered By Blogger

Saturday 18 October 2014

BBBRRRRR!!!!




Flipping heck, they said we were going to have a heatwave today and so far it is cold, dark, pouring with rain and blowing a gale, I am trying to decide which chapeau will be the choice of the day. Think it will be whichever one  keeps my ears warm!!! And the one which fits best over my tiara!

Blowing a gale is what it has been doing in India, in fact a full blown storm has whipped up over there in the cricket world, as The West Indian players have ended their tour early due to disputes over pay, yes they have done on strike!!!! can you believe it!!!
There have been conflicting reports about why it has happened but it appears that money is the root of the problem.
The West Indies Cricket Board offered to field another team which was deemed to be unsuitable.
At the end of the day money is the issue, how else will those boys ever afford another 20 stone gold chain to wear when bowling!!!!

After all the storms that were going on in Australian cricket this time last year, Darren Lehmann has extended his coaching contract for another year taking him up to the end of June 2017. That should give the team more stability.


So I am keeping this short as I have to head off to the kitchen and whip up another gale, or more to the point a cake. After being challenged by Chris Rushworth, I am about to go and make a coffee cake.

it will be ready very soon so I will be serving it with coffee before lunch.if anyone wants to pop round.

I don't think I will be having any washing on the line today as it is still raining, so I may be going back into the realms of '24' world. I love Jack Bauer!!!

A Bientot








1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Hey LL

Want to keep your ears warm why not invest in ear muffs from ASDA, then you can still wear your tiara (methinks).

Could be a good choice for Xmas pressie!!!!

Coffee cake sounds good, which I could have some, but just having a rest before going out to make bechamel sauce and then prepare lasagne or big hungry men at tea time.