Powered By Blogger

Friday 26 September 2014

YEEAAAHHH!!!! It's a real F(ryan)day!!!!!

Yes it is and it was F(ryan)night last night. As we went to a fabulous Q&A evening with His Royal Ryanness. And a few other gingers too. It was all to raise funds and make people more aware of the dangers of the sun and the risk of skin cancer.

Great evening!

Yesterday saw Hampshire become champions of division 2 as I predicted back in April.

Lancs and Middx are still fighting it out to stop dropping into div 2.

Durhams match at Warks was over by tea yesterday and the boys were on their way home very quickly. Not the best match for them as Warks won.

I am sitting at the window watching the groundsmen hard at work at Headingley. Yes I am in the lodge again. It is nearly my second home!!

However the Wifi is playing up and I am typing this on my phone as I am not getting a connection on my tablet. So sorry for any hideous typo's.

Yorks are playing their last day today against Somerset.my boys look tired and ready for a rest.

And so am I!!!
But I hate the end of the season. Its a long winter now.

No comments :