Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 23 September 2014

Last cricket week for this season



yes it is indeed the last week of County cricket, all the excitement in the run up to it and now it is nearly over.

Today former champions of the world and now One day champions Durham, are in action (again) against Warwickshire. Yesterday the 'Hell Bus' took off carrying 'Mr Grumpy' who spotted his arch enemy 'Stobart Boy' as soon as he got on and knew he was in for a fun packed journey. I am guessing that he is now an expert on all things 'Eddie Stobart' and may even  consider buying him a fan club membership for his birthday, or the special book to write the numbers of the lorries in!!

I think that he may be barricading himself in his hotel room for the next few nights!

Good luck Durham and lets see you repeat Saturday all over again.

Come on Durham!!!!

My Tykes who are now champions of the world, are in action at the real home of cricket, Headingley, they are taking on Somerset. I am hoping that His Royal Ryanness takes some wickets to end the season on a super first class wicket haul.

Come on you Tykes!!!

Over in Division two, it is going down to the wire. Hampshire need to beat Glamorgan to be promoted. Essex are also in the running and have shown to be really going for it having won 5 out of their last 6matches. However they are facing Worcestershire who have already secured their spot in Division 1. its all to play for this week.

Come on Hampshire!!!!

I was in bed by 8.30 pm last night as the effects of the weekend had finally caught up with me!
Yes I have to admit the season is taking its toll on me and as I as I have not had my annual September sojourn to La belle France this year I am a super tired bunny.

Well time to don my tiara, twirl my curls and head off in Lady Lainey limo down the A1 to Super swanky Lady Lainey office. oh yes another day of shouting at boys, drinking copious amounts of coffee and looking pretty for 7 hours, no wonder I am so exhausted!!!!






No comments :