Powered By Blogger

Monday 22 September 2014

Its Monday so I am bound to be exhausted!!!



Yes indeedy, it is Monday again and I am totally 'bushed'. Trip to London, shouting and cheering my orange curls off, back up north and organising myself for Super Swanky Lady Lainey office this week. I don't need a crystal ball to know that I will be in  'mon lit' early ce soir!

And talking about France ( or talking french) Dame Didi has sold Chateau Didi Deux!!!!! Only so that she can buy Chateau Didi Trois in the Champagne region!!!

however it is a sad farewell to The Vendee

No more driving in from Nantes and watching for the sign to ' Moulin des Gourmands ( or 'Moulin de gonads' as it was known by us!)

No more parking in Coex next to the 'Gue Gorand ( or Gooey gonads as it was known by us!)

No more driving to St Giles Croix de Vie and passing  the farm which sold 'Artisanal Chevre' (yes I am sure you can guess what that was know as by us!!!)

No more passing the PNEUS Service garage ( I am sure you can figure that one out too!!!)

Oh yes the joys of The Vendee. However on to the Champagne region now, I just need to find a house in either Dizy or Bouzy  and we are set!!!


I am sure this week is going to drag, I am off to Leeds on Thursday to meet my pal and then hopefully take in the last days cricket at Headingley. Also hoping to catch sight of the Championship Trophy too Fingers crossed.

So best get a wriggle on today, I am hoping that we can have a quiet and sedate Monday morning in the office, but I am doubting that is going to happen.

Its flipping freezing outside ( I ventured to the recycling bin!) but reports say it is going to be 'scorchio' today. Well scorchio for the end of September.

Have a great day







1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Hey LL,

Scorchio is it going to be today, shame I left the bikini's in Chateau Didi Deux.

Sorry we will miss out on all these fantastic places in the Vendee ( don't make me cry again) but sure we will find some fantastic ones in Champagne Ardennes.

DD