Powered By Blogger

Friday 5 September 2014

It's flipping fabulous F(ryan)day




Woohoo it is finally F(ryan)day!!! yeay!!!! and I am wearing my second besty tiara for the office today as I am in a jolly good mood ( for a change). I think it is due to sleep deprivation, I am sooooo tired and have had very bad sleeps during the week that I now truly believe that I am delirious! ( 'we have thought that for the last 100 years' Office Boys).

This week has been a flipping full on run and wicket fest for the cricket teams closest  to my heart. I cannot believe what went on this week. However now I have to settle myself down and get ready for the weekend.

I also must try to get as much rest as I possibly can, or I will make myself poorly again and that is NOT going to happen. I will have a bit of a lie in on Sunday before heading over to Chateau Saltburn to drop off the birthday pressies for Dame Didi, who will be 22 on Monday.

Tzarina Katerina was back in hospital yesterday, me thinks she is trying to get upgraded to super swanky ensuite room like Dame Didi had, however by the sounds of it she is still sharing a bathroom with a few others!

Yesterday Birmingham Bears took on Kent, AKA South East Durham,in the semi final of the one day cup, and only flipping well won. It looks like they have a 'double' in their sights, however WE all have it in our sights as Durham take on Notts in their semi final tomorrow!
major probs on the road going into Chester le street at the moment meaning that there will be chaos on the roads, however Mr funky has a plan....................


Mainsforth cricket Club near Ferryhill very kindly took a charity bucket for Chris Rushworths year long dry challenge, and I went to collect it last night. They had thrown loose change into the bucket over the last few  months and had raised an amazing £35 for 'save the children'. very good stuff and a great help to the coffers.

This is a short one this morning as super swanky Lady Lainey office is calling to me and I have to get going.
I glanced out of the window this morning to have a guess at what to wear. Out of one bedroom window it was clear, out of another it was thick fog and the kitchen window was  wet???!!! WTF is that all about. looks like I will be wearing a short sleeved high vis mac!

Oh well time to go, so have a great F(ryan)day, and catch you all tomorrow when 'One Day cup' fever will have taken hold.



No comments :