Powered By Blogger

Monday 8 September 2014

Happy birthday to Dame Didi



happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday Dame Didi
happy birthday to you


yes indeedy doody it is Dame Didi's 22 birthday today and she will be having a lie in and spending the day at her leisure.
I raced over to Chateau Saltburn yesterday to deliver her birthday pressies and have a chinwag. Didn't expect to be doing the housework!
I only briefly ventured into the 'jungle' that is youngest monster childs bedroom! OMG is all I can say, BOYS!!!!

Everyone seemed to have settled down after Durham's win on Saturday either that or they were nursing monster hangovers (which surprisingly I wasn't). I had done two loads of washing before  I set off for Saltburn and by the time I came back everything was dry. RESULT!

There was not much else going on when I got back to Tykes Towers, a bit of eBaying and a lot of napping until Mr Funky the chauffeur decided that if we were going back to former home of I Lady Lainey ( darn sarf mate) then we might as well make a weekend of it. Well I wasn't expecting that! cricket and a weekend back home.

Today see Durham travelling 'darn sarf' to my former home as they are up against Middlesex tomorrow.  whilst my Tykes are away to Nottinghamshire. That's going to keep me busy this week. Note to self, remember to set record tonight!

England also beat India in the  one off T20 match yesterday. Mind you it was a three run win so that will have been a great match to see. Love a bit of a thrill at cricket.!

Oh well it is that time again, yes it is curl twirling, tiara adjusting time, and also time to go to work, shout at boys, drink copious amounts of coffee and look pretty for seven hours. Its a hard job but someone has to do it!!


Finally as well as it being the birthday of besty sister Dame Didi it is also the birthday of oldest school friend Duchess Debbie the Wise, she is 21!!!!
Duchess Debbie and Lady Lainey circa couple of years ago at 6th form fancy dress ( obviously!)






No comments :