Powered By Blogger

Thursday 25 September 2014

and so it goes on



yes indeedy it is still on going and I for one think that this has to be the most exciting week of cricket, OK I lie, the most exciting week was waiting to see if Yorkshire won the title and if Durham were going to be relegated, but that aside it is still exciting to see what happens.

Yorkshire were still battling it out on the field, with his Royal Ryanness starting the day on 662 first class wickets and ending the day on .............662!!! He didn't take a wicket!! would you 'Adam and Eve 'it!!!
They seemed to struggle in the field and Somerset closed on 319-3!!! come on the champions!!

Durham had a little bit of rain which affected play, but Rushworth was in top form taking 5 wickets and making up for daddy Rushworth being so grumpy, which is due mainly to 'jock stobart' who is annoying the f**k out of him!

Would you want to spend 5 days with someone who loves Eddie Stobart lorries more than cricket, 'quick pass me 5p to shut him up!!!'
Warks closed the day  on 419-8.

Come on you one day champions.

Hampshire are making a real go for promotion a they fight on , but Essex are doing well against Worcestershire. its going to be tight this one.

And what about moi?

Well I reoranged my hair last night and feel nearly human again, I also am struggling to get rid of the hideous cough which is trying its hardest to make its way onto my chest, voice was going badly yesterday and this meant only one thing...............I could not shout at boys!!!!
True to form Trill boy took advantage of my lack of vocalisation and was his usual boorish self.

Oh I remember the good old days ( last year) when just the sound of my footfall on the stairs was enough to have the boys quaking over their CAD drawings.

Boooo to Sunderland Empire for taking huge amounts of money from the Rushworths and then telling them that the lovely Henry was too young to go and see The Lion King!!!! no refunds, no exchanges. jolly bad form!!!!

now I am off to paint my nails and put my feet up for a few hours before I jet off to Leeds to see me pal and have some fun! Thats what life is all about isn't it??????




No comments :