Powered By Blogger

Monday 15 September 2014

800th blog Flipping heck!!!



Flipping heck 800 ramblings from the over crowded mind of I, lady Lainey, and more to the point lots of people reading it too!

Who would have thought when I first started writing it that Durham and Yorkshire would have both been crowned county champions.
Who would have thought that I would be no longer living at LT Towers  and now happily ensconced in Tykes Towers, yes a lot of things have happened in 800 blogs!

However yesterday was a very sedate day in Tykes Towers, as I Lady Lainey wrote my blog and then went back to bed for a couple of hours. Totally unheard of in the history of her Ladyship, ( except after I had been in hospital a few weeks ago and didn't get out of bed at all). Then I had a wander to the shops,  picked some blackberries which I duly put into the freezer.
I found some sloes which I quickly added to the pile of 'foraged goodies' and now have to look for the best value gin so that I will be having lovely tipples at Xmas.


I am coming to terms that the cricket season is nearly over, for me it should have been over a couple of weeks ago, but former besty home county of Durham gave me the added bonus of  two extra games, one being a final!!! how exciting!.

I am now making plans for the maaahooossiive birthday bash, and thoughts are turning to food and THE birthday cake. As well as struggling to find a DJ and time is getting tight. I haven't got to the 'what the devil will I wear' stage yet but that will be coming along very soon!

Invitations should be arriving on doorsteps soon.

I am also recording lots of things on Sky so that I have something to occupy the dark nights.

That and knitting my cricket jumper tea cosies!!

Oh well hopefully I won't have gone stark raving mad ( madder than I am already before any one thinks to add that comment) by the time we get to 900 blogs, and it won't be long that's for sure.

Have a great day, its Monday and its the run up to the big final at Lords on Saturday, and also a very special journey back to the place of my birth ( yes Yorkshire) for me on Thurday.




No comments :