Powered By Blogger

Thursday 14 August 2014

Yeay!!!! Last day at the 'Oriface'









Woopdiflippingdooooo!!!! It is my last day in Super Swanky Lainey office and then I am off for three days in sunny Scarbados.

I don't know if I will be able to sit still, as I am super flipping excited now and spinning round in my chair like the spinniest thing in the world.

However I am not sure if I am ready as the 'already' packed case is now unpacked and I am throwing things in like a wild woman. the weather forecast is still changing and I am thinking that with the temperature at 16/17 I am not going to get much of a tan! However at least I get three days of cricket.

I have packed the anorak, umbrella, Hunters and a couple of fleeces, one can never be too prepared!

My Tykes were in action yesterday and completely finished off Derbyshire in  41 overs and then went into bat before lunch.

The boys must have been in the dressing room watching 'Diagnosis Murder' after lunch as Lyth and Lees went back out and hit, 155 runs in 29.3 overs which took Yorkshire  into the Quarter finals of the One Day Cup. It also meant that the rest of the boys were able to catch 'Flog it' before heading back to the hotel!

Yes The Vikings are on the rampage!

Today they are having a breather ( getting themselves ready for the imminent arrival of I Lady Lainey) and then tomorrow it is the 'biggy'.
All I can say is that  I am not sure how I am going to get through today  at work!

Durham are home to Surrey today and it is 'Ladies day'. Well this is one lady that wont be there, mainly due to work and keeping office boys in check and all the other flipping things that I have to do to get tomorrow off!

So without further ado, I am off to the office and to have a bacon butty  and a latte, with the boys and then hopefully, Dame Didi I will be at Chateau Saltburn by about 7pm. I will be going via Asda! And don't make any dinner for me please. ( flipping hope she reads this!!)

Well as you can all see I am super excited about my trip to Scarbados. Its doesn't take much to make me happy! ( well actually it does and it usually is about 3 carats and sparkles)

Until tomorrow when I will be posting before heading off over the Moors.

Have a great Thursday! Its nearly my weekend!!!!

No comments :