Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 27 August 2014

WOWWWW midweek already



Hmmmm its midweek already which means that tomorrow is THE Quarter Finals day, then one more day in super swanky Lady Lainey office until it is  'le weekend' again! Flipping heck, where has the week gone? I know that next week will not fly by like that!

yesterday saw Quarter finals between  Notts and Derbyshire, I wasn't home in time to see the Notts innings and to be honest there was a good chance that I might have missed the Derbyshire innings had Marcus North not dug in . Notts scored 313 in their 50 overs and Derbys were all out for 228 in 44.5 overs

Jolly bad luck to Derbyshire, but well played to Notts.

Joe Root has made it known that he backs Captain Cook for the World Cup. little Joey said that he thinks that Cook is a great player and that  he has the support of all the team. well I guess that Cook will not be too perturbed about not being backed by a couple of cricket pundits!


I keep having a sneaky look at the weather forecast regarding tomorrow and my oh my how it changes, its worse that Lady Lainey and her handbags! I am preparing for every kind of weather tomorrow, and also packing myself a jolly nice picnic too. Well it is the last day of my 'cricket holidays' so I am making the most of it.


Well cricket news is short on the ground, super swanky Lady Lainey  office is ticking over nicely without Trill Boy and Job the Jolly and Pony Paul are behaving properly, ie, having my coffee on my desk, not waking me up when I have a nap and doing. EXACTLY as they are told. Ah yes bliss.

Tzarina Katerina is home and Dame Didi is off to hospital today, so good luck to her.

I am now about to wash the orange birdsnest  curls and get myself ready for another day in the heady heights of construction. What better way to spend a day!


Well I could think of a million other ways.


Until tomorrow when I will be super duper excited!!!!





No comments :