Powered By Blogger

Friday 15 August 2014

Scarbados and F(ryan)day


         


Yeayyyy!!!! it is F(ryan)day and it is also time to head off over the Moors to sunny Scarbados.
I woke up about 10 minutes ago and could hear seagulls, I thought I was there already, however I then realised I was at the next best thing, Chateau Saltburn. Time to get a wriggle on and get my act in gear.

Yesterday former besty home county of Durham were in action that was at times affected by rain, but they still managed to secure a five wicket win over Surrey, This was aided by the batting of captain colleywobble. 
The 'Colley crush crew' were then  on Twitter singing his praises. until one of them commented  that retirement might be on the cards. Come on boys that was obvious, he is looking for a coaching job at Durham ( not more backroom staff?) , however I think his main aim is England..............good luck with that mate!!!!!

So today has dawned a bit over cast and i am packing everything that is warm just in case .

I am not posting much today as I have to go to Asda to but Dame Didi some thing to drink and I am not talking gin, wine or champers. mainly tonic water or something of that ilk.

Then I am .orrfff!!!!!' and if you are at North marine Road today come and say hello, you can't fail to miss me as I have been told.




No comments :