Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 5 August 2014

Cricket Tuesday



Ok another early night last night and I still managed to over sleep so I am having a jolly giant mug of decaff coffee ( would have loved  a  giant mug full of caffeine enhanced coffee but hey beggars can't be choosers) and checking out teams etc for today matches.

Yorkshire are off down to Wantage Road to take on Northamptonshire, they are without His Royal Ryanness who is running summer camp at his cricket academy, also I think it is only right that he should be concentrating on getting wickets in the county championship.

Nothants have a growing injury list ( yes the pins in dollies works!!) but  have cobbled a team together for the match ( cobbled!!!! get it!!!!!??? OMG I flipping hope you did! Took me all of 10 seconds to think that one up!)

Durham are away to Sussex. News filtered through via twitter that Jamie Harrison is finally fit to play cricket again however only on the 2nd team, which is where I predict he will see out the rest of the season. So much promise, so much body breakdown, so very unfortunate.

Mind you I am a fine one to talk about body breakdown!!!

On the work front I had forgotten that Pony Paul is on holiday this week and so it was Job the Jolly and Trill Boy and I that were in the office, Trill Boy ( or Contralto boy as he is now) decided that my new office nick name is 'Ginger jelly pie'. I am thinking that you can guess how that went down.

So today we are going to be having a quiet day in the office after hearing about Jobbers' exploits in Belfast last week. Job the jolly is on his jollies next week and then Trill boy goes off on his......................OMG complete and utter peace and quiet for a week...........I have the days marked off on my Peppa pig calander. ( yes I know its not very business like but I loves it!!!!)

On the home front, the cleaning fairies did not come to my house whilst I was at work..................so I did a spot of dusting and hoovering before I retired to bed. I can hear the dishwasher on now so I will best make haste getting dressed ( no I am not writing this naked!), and get it unloaded before I set off for another happy day at super swanky Lady Lainey office.

So I will be glued to Twitter to see how my Tykes and former besty home county of Durham are doing during the day, and then home to bed.

Wow that is my day is a nutshell!!!!

see you tomorrow




No comments :