Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 12 August 2014

Calmer today



So we had more rain yesterday as the tail end of Bertha hit us, but it was nothing to what some parts of the UK had been getting. So has she passed over us? Looking at the weather forecast I am not too sure.


So over at Scarbella Yorkshire were in action against Essex and although posting a great score with Leaning hitting 111 they still lost! What the 'Donald Duck' is that all about? They are not in one day action again until tomorrow.
The match reports say it was a thrilling game...............WELL HARDLY because my Tykes lost!!!.


Today former besty home team of Durham and current champions of the world, are taking on Nottinghamshire at home. Someone needs to have a look at these fixtures, all during the week, which means that I Lady Lainey get my membership and get to see nack all cricket. Oh well only three more years left as a Gold Member and then time to reassess the whole thing. Not much point in paying and not really seeing any cricket apart from T20 and even then the timing is rubbish....................OMG so early to be off on a rant.

All was tense in super swanky Lady lainey office yesterday as Pony Paul was back from his jollies, and as expected, the phone didn't stop ringing and all manner of problems 'cropped' up. I feel my head starting to ache already, and I still have a couple of hours to go before I am due at my desk!.

Oh wow!!!!I am looking out of the window of my office here at Tykes Towers and the sun is shining, the sky is blue(ish) and it looks as if it might be a lovely day however I checked the weather forecast for the end of the week and as I though I may well be having soggy fish and chips in Scarbella on Friday!!!

What is going on with the weather, we have had a wonderful season so far ( apart from Sunday), and I want to at least have a bit of a tan when I get back from the coast.

So now best to get myself in gear and get sorted for the day ahead. At least the Lady Lainey limo will not be getting buffeted around as it was yesterday on the A1.

I know its a short one today but what can I say!!!




No comments :