Powered By Blogger

Friday 18 July 2014

Yeay!!! It's F(ryan)day





Finally it is F(ryan)day and I am one day away from going  to Scarbados!  Today is going to be a slow day, I just know it.

So cricket wise we have been watching the 2nd test  and to be honest England were not putting on a good show. Anderson was the pick of the bowlers taking 4-55 but India still managed to post 290-9.
The knives were out for Alastair Cook as people were commenting on his style of captaincy, Geoff boycott being one of them and Shane Warne being another.

 Alastair was 'lucky' enough to have an hour long conversation with Shane  to settle their differences after Warne had attacked Cook's captaincy on social media. Yes I can hear it now

AC. Hi Mr Hurley whoops forgot you aren't that anymore!

SW  G'day mate, now if you want to be a good captain you need to get your teeth whitened and use Estee Lauder products

AC Errr think I will stick with how I am doing it at the moment thanks

SW  Well 'scuse  me but I think you are not doing it too well, maybe plastic surgery would help, but never admit to it


To be honest I have no idea who would do a better/worse job than Cook, so lets leave him to it and see how they get on today.

So I have packed my bag, and my bucket and spade and my pennies for candy floss and ice cream and  fish and chips and loaded up the Lady Lainey limo ready to set off to Chateau Saltburn tonight.

I have been watching the weather forecast and it is changing by the minute,  in my favour!!

Chatted to Lord Christophe last night and he is all sorted to come tomorrow and now knows where he is going to, which is more than can be said for moi!

So without further ado, I am off to have a shower and get myself off and away to gym and office, all in readiness for my top weekend.

Until tomorrow




No comments :