Powered By Blogger

Saturday 19 July 2014

Scarborough Saturday



Well, this morning I woke up in my boudoir  in Chateau Saltburn, and was a lttle confused as to where I was.......................and then the realisation hit,  Woooo I'm going to Scarbados!!!!

OMG I need to get this written up pretty darn quickly to get into the Lady lainey limo and head off over the Moors.

Last night we had a little birthday celebration for Lord Christophe, he loved his birthday pressies, and then we had a night out down Asda!!! Yes we all got in Lord Christophe cars and headed to the local Asda were I very nearly bought a 'stunning hat'. However with a couple of egg custards in my bag we headed home.

Last night my Tykes were in T20 action and hoping for a quarter finals place, sadly it was not to be, His Royal Ryanness  had amazing bowling figures taking 3 wickets the first 5 overs . Flipping impressive, but just not good enough.


So now it means that besty home county of Yorkshire can concentrate on the county championship.

Former besty home county of Durham also lost at Grace Road in what was described as a thrilling match. It just does not seem to be going  Durhams way this season, however there are still weeks to go.

England were not so thrilling although Gary Ballance hit his second ton in successive games. He has admitted that he was embarrassed by the 'topless' photos of him in a  Nottingham nightclub. Well to be honest he is young and was letting his hair down. Sadly someone saw fit to photograph him and post it online.

England were 219-6 at close of play.

Now this is a super short one today due to the fact that I have to twirl my curls and get myself ready for going to Scarbella..........................................to say I am a tad excited is an understatement.











No comments :