Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 15 July 2014

This means war!!!



Ok my love of bacon butties, fried eggs, chocolate, pain au chocolat.......in fact any food going spare, has finally settled in all the wrong places and I am fair bursting out of my clothes. Unlike a lot of people I eat when I am stressed and boy have we had some stress of late, so last night I took the bull by the horns and signed up at the gym. after being put through my ( very slow) paces by a 10 year old (well he looked about 10 with muscles), I decided that this is the way forward. I spend more on chocolate in a week than it was to join the gym.

So day one starts today!

All rubbish food is going to work for 'the boys' to nosh on and I am back to healthy eating and lots of exercise including lifting weights (yes heavier than a wine glass full of Champers).

Giving myself 12 weeks to see a difference and turning back into 'glamourzon' instead of 'blubberwoman'.

I am using the fact that I get up early to good affect by being at the gym at 6.30 am 3 days a week and 8am at weekends.

regular readers of the blog will know that me and my weight are not often friends, but I know that I am too hard on myself, however having had a little mishap with my blouse today in House of Fraser and looking like I had left the baby on the bus, I decided that I should do something positive.

Woohoo I will  have muscles to rival His Royal Ryanness soon.

Yesterday at the cricket, Former besty home county of Durham had a bit of a day of it, 'Big' John Hastings took a hefty wicket haul, but 18 year old Sam Hain helped Warwickshire stay on top when he hit 109, as Warks finished on 472 on day two.
Durham went into bat and Mark Stoneman, Keaton Jennings and Michael Richardson  went early leaving Durham to finish the day off on 62-3. it had been a tough day in the field for Durham especially for the bowlers.
Today they have to try to pull a very large rabbit out of the hat.

My Tykes are not in action until they take on Warwickshire at Headingley on Friday night in T20 Blast action. then quick trip to these seaside ( fish and chips when they get there?). Unpack their bucket and spades and get ready for 4 days at Scarbados!.

I am trying to get my case unpacked and re packed ready for the off on Friday evening.Lord Christophe  is going to be driving himself over the moors on Saturday and will be meeting me at the ground.
To say i am a little bit excited is an understatement!.




No comments :