Powered By Blogger

Thursday 17 July 2014

OMG!!!!



1. I do not look like this ( yet)

2. I think I was run over by a steam roller in my sleep

3. I hurt even typing this blog

4. I am not giving up!

Yes I am a gym bunny ( a very hefty one that has trouble hopping). I am totally in agony but no pain no gain!

I went last night and my 10 year old instructor put me through my paces and helped me to my car ( only joking).

However I am on the road to fitness again and with my mammoth bowl of strawberries and grapes with natural yoghurt and linseeds to have when I get to super swanky Lady Lainey office I am raring to go. Well hobbling to go in reality.

I may even be running on the beach at Scarbella at the weekend and to be honest if the weather does what they say it is going to do ( ie heavy rain and thunderstorms) I may be running from the cricket ground to the hotel!!!

I have also made the decision that I am going back to support my Tykes in August at Scarbella. Well it would be silly not to!.


Former besty home county of Durham have had a terrible week and coach Jon Lewis is obviously trying to calm his critics and boost the players. He was talking to Radio Newcastle and said that there is still time between now and the end of the season to keep Durham out of the relegation zone. Durham have 5 games in the last six weeks of the season, more than any other club so this puts them in line to get some points. He said that Durham were slipping to a place that they do not want to be.
Come on Durham it might have been a crushing defeat on Wednesday but you are the Champions.


It is nearly the end of the week and I for one am jolly glad, yesterday I was convinced it was Thursday and struggled through my day in the office. I guess I am just too super excited about the weekend.

After writing ( above) about thunder and rain all weekend, I have just checked the BBC weather site........................................................................ZUT ALORS it now says infrequent showers! But it is going to be very humid!!!

I have a real spring in my step now..................or i would have if I could 'step' properly. #muscleshurt


Until tomorrow.



No comments :