Powered By Blogger

Monday 7 July 2014

Monday Le Tour depart

Le Tour de france has now left Yorkshire, what a weekend it has been, I,Lady Lainey am now inLeeds and after having a bit of a knees up yesterday, I am ready for my big Ryan week.
OK,OK, I am supposed to be either neutral or supporting Durham but its going to be hard when my doppleganger is so close.

so yesterday I drove down to Leeds and headed off to my Hotel, where a fulll scale Le TourParty was going on. Well be a Robinson you have to party niw and again!!!

I watched Le tour and the british Gran Prix on big screens and nearly cried when Baron Button did not make the podium. However it was wonderful to see how many people had worn 'Pink for Papa' including me , and I am not a pink lady, at all

I am now about to head off for breakfast and then make my 'grand depart' to the cricket.

and I have had ny first bath since February!!!  actually by the time I arrive at the cricket I willhave had 4 baths, well you have to make the most of it don't you?

And what does today have in store, cricket, His Royal Ryaness, cricket, Dizzy, cricket and The headingley Lodge. I am a very lucky Lady.

Very short one this morning but I am starving ( what a surprise) so off to stuff as much food down my cakehole as I can and then another bath and then cricket, Top day for moi.

Until tomorrow



No comments :