Powered By Blogger

Saturday 5 July 2014

excitement is mounting




Woohoo I is super flipping bouncy excited today, it is only one day until I heads off to Leeds. Bag is not packed, washing is in the machine and with the rain, that has been coming down since last evening, it looks as if I will not be hanging it outside to dry. I however do not care!

So yesterday was another flipping fraught day in super swanky Lady Lainey office, but as soon as I was in the LL Limo heading back to Tykes Towers, I realised that I was now on holiday!

However the first evening didn't start well as Durham Jets match against Notts was a complete wash out. Not a ball was bowled. I had already taken the decision that I wouldn't get there in time for the start so was not going. Bad luck.

Sadly the same thing happened to my Tykes in Worcestershire. The match was abandoned without a ball being bowled.
Not a good evening all round.

Oh for the love of dogs!!!!! 'He who must not be named in the blog' is only spouting off again. He would love to play for England again ( take his mobile off him before hand!) and thinks that Matt Prior should replace Joss Butler ( Angus Fraser beware he is after your job!!). Blah blah blah blah blah........obviously he is not getting enough press coverage so had to make stupid statements. Couldn't even be bothered to read the rest..........................................BORING and would be very 'me, me, me'.

What is not boring is that eye candy for the ladies, Michael Carberry has signed up to stay with Hampshire until the end of 2017....................... oh be still my beating heart, we only need Hants to come back into Division One and all will be well.


What I do need is for Yorkshire to extend his Royal Ryanness contract indefinitely, so that I have more reasons to be Yorkshire through and through.


And talking about being Yorkshire, I had a stark reprimand from one of the Durham players yesterday morning, as I was told that this coming week I need to sit on the other side of the fence. This fence is now becoming very shaky with all the movement on it. I told him that I was going to remain neutral...................................................................how the flipping heck do I do that!

Well off to eat something and do some housework before mon grand depart.

No comments :