Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Did you miss me?



So did you miss me yesterday? well I was stuck in a hospital bed with a cannula in one hand and the other arm now a lovely shade of black and blue from being mistaken for a pin cushion.

Now I could have written my blog to you from  my hospital bed on my phone, but

1. I was feeling too poorly

2. They kept taking my blood pressure every 2 seconds and then taking more blood out of me

3. Because I had been rushed into the hospital I didn't have a charger and my phone was rapidly running out of juice.

4. They wouldn't let me get out of bed to get one of the cards to operate the TV/ internet.

However after seeing every consultant in the world and his dog too, they decided that I could go home, and I was out of the door quicker than you can say Jack Robinson.

It was the dreaded, temperature spiking, hotty/coldy, heart palpitation lurgy that I had last year, rearing its very ugly head again. Well it can go and do one as I am flipping sick of it now.

Tzarina Katerina came to pick me up and after a detour to get something to eat ( I didn't want anything really but she hadn't been able to do her weekly shop yesterday). I was home and in bed in record time.


I did check the cricket, and wished that I hadn't, both My Tykes and former besty home county of Durham lost!

England were not doing too badly and if I had been allowed to have the card for the TV I could have spent my day of bed rest watching it!

I have just read the Yorkshire report and scorecard. Looks like they are giving his Royal Ryanness some more R & R ( which is what I need by the bucket full). I  needs him in super top FC wicket taking form, so they are jolly well right to rest him.


And rest is something that I have to get more of, I know that you all know I go to bed very early and get up at stupid o' clock, its they  things that I do in between this , that seems to be the problem.
So today I have to take a step back and  start on my wind down plan.

It is going  to be jolly hard as I do every thing at 100 miles per hour, but for the next few months I am going to just slow down, calm down and sit down more.


Hope that you are all jolly fit and well.


No comments :