Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 16 July 2014

And so it begins



Yes at 6pm tonight as you all sit down to dinner, this will be me, slogging it out at the gym.

And talking about slogging it out former besty home county of Durham had a bit of a 'day' yesterday as they suffered their fifth worst ever defeat. Losing by an innings and 188 runs! They started the day on 62-3 but Keith barker ripped through the batting order taking 6-46. Now on Sunday Barker looked less than fit as he appeared to be limping when he went out to warm up. A bit of tactic playing there me thinks, making the champions think he was unfit?

Durham did try to regroup but it was to no avail.

This gave Warwickshire a flipping lot of points and puts them 4 points behind my Tykes in the table, who have dropped to 3rd spot due to not playing this week.

However I am seriously hoping that the weekend will see this change.

They are however playing at Scarborough again in August and I am considering going again to see the. Wooohoo more fun at the seaside.

So I have a busy couple of days ahead of me as I speed towards my weekend jolly in Scarbella.

lots of WORK! to do at super swanky Lady Lainey office, lots of packing to do at Tykes Towers and also trying to to rake the dead moss out of the lawn in the Deer Park. now I am coming all 'Percy Throweresque' but I am determined to get the extensive grounds of Tykes Towers into some sort of  order for next year. I do have lots of other things to do too, and am setting myself up with a little plan towards this and will be doing lots of jobs over the next few weeks.

So without further ado, I am off to pack my sports bag  for tonight and get ready for the off to the office.
Note to self, must 're orange' my curls tomorrow evening!

Short one today but lots to do and not much time to do it in!

Bon Journee




No comments :