Powered By Blogger

Thursday 10 July 2014

637




Ok so I am posting the same old photo! but hey, my one regular reading apart from Dame Didi, is threatening to  unfollow me on Twitter and no longer reading my blog, and why? because sadly His Royal Ryanness took his 637th wicket, I tweeted the number and sadly it was the wicket of Chris Rushworth! 

Now you all know that I would not do this on purpose as Chris is a lovely young man and  doing a great thing for charity this year. It was not personal to Chris, it was just flipping brilliant for me that His Royal Ryanness is heading nearer to 700 wickets.

Sorry but a Lady's got to do what a Lady's got to do, which includes HUGE worries over Ryan's fitness. However my mind was put at rest when I was told he was suffering from cramp and was fine.

So back to the third days play then!
Well Durham were bowled out for 231, 'H R R' had bowling figures of  2-18 and Adil Rashid had figures of 4-73. Durham were made to follow on and at stumps they were 59-1.

I watched some of the match from my room, where the view is amazing. Mr (not so) Grumpy came up for a coffee, and then after lunch I went back to watch from the members lounge

And today? Yes I am still here, how could I have gone back to work and missed this? My last night in the Geoff Boycott suite last night, I can now take the towel off the picture of Geoff,  not what I wanted to wake up to!!!

And as I watch My Tykes and  the Durham boys fight it out and I can see me sitting on my own as I think that Mr (not so ) Grumpy is not my friend!

Then home, tonight and seeing My Tykes again tomorrow, this has to have been my besty cricket week this season!!!!

Well got to shower, twirl my curls, and get ready for the day.

#COYT


No comments :