Powered By Blogger

Friday 13 June 2014

Yes it's that day again


Oh yes....it's F(ryan)day and then two days to sit about and do nothing when I should be doing WASHING and housework. I am going to cricket on Sunday which is something to look forward to I suppose.
It looks as if I am going to be helping a friend out on Sunday night and Monday night by staying looking after her dog whilst she goes away for a couple of days.You may remember last year I told you about her breaking her back in a freak water sport accident. Well she is struggling to get anyone to have the dog  overnight with her dog, so I have volunteered.

Anyhow now I can hold her ransom to have a wine tasting evening!!!!


England were in action against Sri Lanka in The First Test at Lords. England were not looking in particularly good form with the top four in the batting order going without really making an impression.And then in came Joey Root!!! oh yes in he strolled, calm and collected,  and hit an unbeaten 102. His second century at Lords ( no tears from her Ladyship this year though just lots of cheering). Prior was not out on 76 by close of play. Lets see what today brings.

Tonight my Tykes are in T20 action and His Royal Ryanness is not back and I am now getting very worried, (well its stops me worrying about other things). It is now the middle of June, and he needs to be back on that field and taking wickets jolly flipping soon. Seriously though I am concerned.

He is standing on 631 FC wickets and needs to get at least 650 this season to make me happy, I am not sure that this is going to happen AND ( dries tears ffom my eyes) I fear the 'R' word coming up at the end of the season. If I am wrong then I will be a tres jolly lapin, if I am right I will be inconsolable!


Well it's F(ryan)day and I am off to super swanky Lady Lainey office and to be honest I have no desire to go there! WHAT!!!! I hear you all cry!!! Her Ladyship does not want to go to shout at boys, drink copious amounts of coffee and look pretty for 7 hours????????? in a nutshell.................no, I would rather be laid on my sofa wrapped up in my blanky and sleeping all day! However that won't happen so best to just get on with the day, the sooner I go, the sooner I get home, also the sooner that we can put this week to bed!!!!

So what are my plans for this evening, well I might do circuits but it depends how I feel when I leave the office, have some dinner and then possibly an early night. Well either that or be bored rigid with football!!!

Oh well lets get this F(ryan)day  properly started, one super strong cup of coffee and then off to the office!


Oh yes and thank you to Chris for giving me a call last night to make sure I was alright, what a top bloke!!
Have a great weekend y'all





No comments :