Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 11 June 2014

Workout Wednesday



OK so my back is better today, and ( stupidly) I have decided to go back to circuits tonight. Only tomorrow will tell if it is the right move, however after my yoga class was a disaster I am going back to what I know best.

Yesterday was a strange day, with more monsoon type rain and then over bearing heat, all of which whipped all the boys up into  a frenzy and resulted in much shouting. Honestly boys, whether they be sheeters, roofers or 'draughtsboys', all jolly tiresome. And also one of the super sized new monitors that was delivered to super swanky Lady Lainey office, was  yesterday 'destroyed'. Yes three days old and already consigned to the back office. Its just too easy for them really!!!.

So here's hoping that today is not quite so fraught.



So Yesterday at Yorkshire things were not  going too well although the Tykes managed to finish their first innings on 247. It seems to have been a struggle to get there though and the weather was not kind to my boys either. However Notts had managed to pull to 102-2 by close of play yesterday.

Yorkshire are currently 3rd now in the table and need to get their flipping act together and pull some points out of the bag, AND still no news on the Royal hamstring either.!!!


I have just been looking ahead and see that Yorkshire are down at Arundel next week, whilst Durham are at home,and where I will be on Sunday. Oh yes back to the packing up of provisions for masses and listening to Mr Funky and Pauly Paul make 'boy talk'!!!  May end up in the 'Jets' Bar!!!


It looks as if it is going to be a lovely day today and I am actually going to wear a 'frock' for work, Yes I know that I am tempting fate but hey its the summer!!! Or so everyone keeps saying. My idea of summer is temperatures so hot that you can just make it to lie on the beach all day, with the occasional dip in the sea, actually that is my idea of winter too. Maybe Christmas in India again is something to aim for.


Oh well it is a short one today as I have lots to do this morning and not a lot of time to do it in.

So until tomorrow







No comments :