Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Torrential Tuesday



Flipping heck, I woke up this morning to a chuffing monsoon outside and I am not joking either. If you remember when I moved into Tykes Towers there had been quite a lot of rain and I thought that I had the added bonus of a swimming pool at the bottom of my drive ( see above picture). And this morning the swimming pool is back, no Jimmy Choo's for her Ladyship this morning me thinks, its time to dust off the Hunters!!!!

Apparently last night in Kent you could see the maaahooosive storms that were lashing the Pas de Calais over Le Manche!, Think they might be on there way here!!!!

And storms a brewing again in cricket land as 'He who must not be named in the blog' has been yapping on about how Ashley Giles didn't get the England job because they had a good relationship. Oh dear how much more big headed must FIGJAM get. Hark,  I hear the sound of workman at his house enlarging the door frames to allow room for his ever swelling head!.

Motormouth Ian Bell won England Cricketer of the Year yesterday, I am guessing that they gave him it to shut him  up. The pictures do not make pleasant visuals either, If that is his smile, I think I prefer him to look menacing!  Check out the BBC cricket website.

My Tykes were in a bit of a quandary yesterday as rain thwarted their hopes of gaining a first innings lead. Yes it was lashing down in Leeds and rain halted play. Which meant that there was lots of viewing of 'Murder she wrote' and 'Diagnosis Murder', Probably a lot of snoozing and card games going on too. I think if it rains both teams should take each other on at Twister! How much fun would that be? Just an idea!


Well after putting my back out lifting up my handbag the other night, I hobbled into work yesterday with a packet of painkillers and an empty handbag. Yes the bag that usually weighs the same as a small adult is now the weight of a mouse! Today I feel a little better but not taking any chances, because it wouldn't do for both myself and His Royal Ryanness to be crocked now would it????

@Fabulouslainey was jolly busy last night on conference calls and 'networking' to fill up her diary with all things wine and wine tasting.hopefully July might see the results. #newventurenewadventure

Well its time to don the Hunters and hobble out to the garage to get the Lady Lainey limo out. 'Dem  office boys' had better be nice to me today !




No comments :