Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Tired girls today

This morning both Xena and I are super tired we went for a very long walk last night (well long for me as it was further than table to bar at last orders)  We also had a very long chat, well I talked to Xena and she chased rabbits!!.

By the time we  got home she was shattered,I was shattered and at 9pm we both toddled off to bed.

I did however watch the highlights of the Test which was really as exciting as cricket gets. Anyone who says that T20 cricket is the way cricket should go,needed to watch yesterdays end of game.
Summery

England thought they had won when last ball was looking lbw as given by umpire. Only forSri Lanka to use their last review.........Not out!!!.

Brilliant cricket and great sportsmanlike behaviour.

Yorkshire were at Sussex and took to the field Bresnan and Brooks were the pick of the bowling. Reports are that His Royal Ryanness will be back next week. About flipping time I have been seriously been missing my doppleganger.
Hopefully all the r &r  has done its job.
So now I am running late, trying to scribble my blog on my phone. Sorry for any mistakes. And now off to super swanky Lady Lainey office.

However I will leave you with my motto for today

To err is human

To arrrr is pirate


Now wheres me rum????????


No comments :