Powered By Blogger

Thursday 19 June 2014

Thursday



Well it Thursday and I know that anyone reading this in 'real'time will know what day it is, but I couldn't  think of a title today. You are probably wondering why there is a slightly out of focus picture of some fuchsias? Well I found that picture as I was looking through this morning and remembered that I took that on Christmas Eve 2010!!!! Yes my little garden at LT Towers in Darlo had it's own micro climate, something to do with it being completely enclosed I guess.

Anyhooo enough waffling on about nothing, and lets get to the cricket. Well former besty home county of Durham won yesterday despite Jos Butler hitting a century. This was Durhams first win of the season and saw Chris Rushworth taking 4-45. This win lifted Durham up to 6th in the table.
They are in T20 action tomorrow night against Leicestershire Foxes.

Down at Arundel, besty home county of Yorkshire were getting into the swing of things as Jonny Bairstow hit a century to put my Tykes in control. Bairstow hit 161 no, set a sixth wicket record stand (138) with Timmy Bresnan . My boys declared on 470-7 and Sussex were 21-0 at close of play.

#COYT

They are not in T20 action tomorrow.

Oh dear the man with no lips ( Ian Bell)  is preparing to make his 100th appearance for England. I have been subjected to seeing him 100 times!!! Now I know this sounds unkind and cruel but he irritates me and i am not too sure why. Something to do with having an opinion about everything..................sounds very much like Trill Boy, and boy has he irritated me this week.

Luckily we are only a day away form F(ryan)day, the best day of the week ( for obvious reasons).

So I am busy , busy this morning and have lots to do before I wend my weary way.

So I am keeping this very short and going to throw myself in the shower!



No comments :