Powered By Blogger

Monday 9 June 2014

The working week starts again



Yes it's Monday again and like Pink Hippo and VB I am looking out of the window and wondering where the heck the weekend went.!!! I fear its going to be a long old week in Super Swanky Lady Lainey office.

However plans are now being well and truly put into place for my trip to Headingley and I am in full preparation mode, lots to do and lots to be sorted before I head off down the M1 in 4 weeks time. Still no word on the fitness of His Royal Ryanness who has now been out for two weeks and not a single mention of his return!
Yesterday the Tykes started their four day game against Notts. Yorkshire were in the field and looked strong in the early parts of the match , Notts rallied slightly and then were bowled out for 205. However the visitors hit back . Lyth and Lees were both caught behind and the home team were 13-2. They picked up the pace and at close of play were 52-2. Not a great start!!!
Oh my golly gosh my heart was in my mouth I just couldn't believe it.

I am sure that Gillespie the Gallant will have been giving some tough team talk at close of play.

Twitter and all social media sites are great when used in the mode that they were devised for, to chat, keep in touch with and find out more about people. However when it is used to decry  anyone and to be blatantly abusive then it is not working properly. That is all I am saying on the subject #heisaprofessionalcricketeryouaren't


There was more washing and tidying at the Towers yesterday and also more 'stuff' being dumped onto eBay. Luckily I sold quite a lot this week and I am hoping that in the 'big' spare bedroom this will at least earn some floor space! I haven't been in this house two years yet and already I am bursting out of the walls.

No more shopping as I have no room for anything else. Yeah right!!! like that is ever going to happen.


Don't forget that Chris Rushworth is now into his 6th month of going dry for the whole of 2014, if you would like to sponsor him on this mammoth challenge, then have a look at his justgiving page and send some pennies. He is also having an on line auction which is hopefully will go live very soon. I will post the details of this when it happens. Lots of goodies up for auction.

Oh well time and work wait for no Lady and I am off to the office to see what this week holds for me. Sotty its a short one, but not too much crickety news to report.

Have a good day





No comments :