Powered By Blogger

Saturday 21 June 2014

Sun is shining already!!



Wooohooo it Saturday and it's 5.50am and the sun is shining, I have got the washing machine on ( of course),. the dishwasher is doing its stuff, and I have already chased the local cat out of the lavender where is was about to do something pretty horrible!!!

I also had a flipping brilliant nights sleep although I still feel like I have been 'steam rollered'.
However this morning I am off to former Lady laineyville to have coffee with ex neighbours Kevin and Hazel, do a spot of shopping and then come home to put together the food for cricket tomorrow. Also on my 'to do ' list is put more junk treasures on eBay. I need to make more room in my house!

Last evening after work I came straight home, there was a T20 match at The Riverside, but Mr Funky and Pauly Paul were at work, and I didn't fancy going on my own. I asked Job the Jolly if he wanted to go, but he was in the same mind as me, home, relax, sleep. Its been a long old week.
However at The Riverside Durham Jets  were not having a happy night of it as they were beaten by Leicestershire Foxes. Calum MacLeod,  once again had a good knock. Usman Arshad was banned from bowling during the match, for bowling two successive beamers in his second over.

Down in 'South Durham' aka Hampshire they had a bit of an exciting T20 match going on. They beat Gloucestershire by 2 runs and Will Smiths three wicket haul was a clincher. Michael ( eye candy for the ladies) Carberry didn't have a great knock, but away from T20 Hampshire are hanging onto the top of the Division Two table.Top Southern boys!!!


There was a bit of test match stuff going on at Headingley, and Liam Plunkett only went and bowled super brilliantly AND before I start getting 'tweets' from Pauly Paul, I know that I have been scathing about Liam in the past BUT he was on the path to self destruct at Durham and the change to Yorkshire has done him good.

Sri Lanka were bowled out for 257 and England were 36-0 at stumps.

Hark I hear the sound of the spin cycle coming to an end............so time to hang my smalls on the line and get a wriggle on.

And the flipping sun has gone in, would you 'Adam and Eve' it!!!






No comments :