Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 4 June 2014

It's not the winning...................










..........but it flipping well helps!!!!!!!!!! And did My Tykes win in style yesterday! Oh yes they did!!!. Plunkett and Bresnan ( sounds like a couple of grave robbers) were the scourge of Northants as they bowled them out to give Yorkshire a 271 run win.
Nothants have now suffered their fifth home defeat despite having a 115 run lead after the first innings.
 Yorkshire went home celebrating being back at the top of Division One after securing 19 points!!!


Former besty home team  of Durham made Middlesex follow on. Chris Rushworth took a wicket even though earlier he had lost out when Stokes dropped the catch. However the weather this morning is not looking too grand! Come on Durham, finish this off!


I was nearly unfollowed/friended last night (again) because of my Yorkshire comments, but the lure of coffee, cake, a ham sarnie or two and possibly some corned beef pie, seems to have sorted that out!!!  I hope.

And talking about unfollowing, if I had warned Mt Funky once............well he made very unkind comments about the welfare of His Royal Ryanness, so sorry Funky I pulled the plug on you!

Ashley Giles is still moaning about being rejected for the England job. He says he is still struggling to come to terms with the rejection. For the love of dogs!!! Get over it!. They didn't choose you because you weren't good  enough. End of!!!!

Well yesterday was reasonably quiet due to Job the Jolly and Trill Boy being in London for a meeting, which left Pony Paul and I to 'live it up' in super swanky Lady Lainey office. Oh yes we know how to live, feet  up at lunchtime, reading Pony' paper and eating greek salad. The salad was lovely and I now know how to combat  'bingo wings' courtesy of Kerry Katona. To be honest seeing her in her gym wear I think that 'bingo wings' are the least of her problems!!!! Which is rich coming from I, 'Lardy' Lainey.


Today is a different kettle of fish, as Jobbers and Trill are back and also Super Si Big Boss from 'darn sarf' is here for the day, bringing us super new all singing ,all dancing ( do they do all my work too???) computers.

Hmmmmmmm wonder if we all adjourn to 'Joe Rigatonis' at lunchtime???

Dame Didi got a new hairstyle yesterday and it is flipping super. It looked fab in the picture and I am sure that it will look equally good when I go over at the weekend.

And if you are reading this now Dame Didi, 'Morning Winnie'

So with that I am off to brave the A1 on a wet and miserable Wednesday.............................but who cares because Tykes are Top!!!.

( sorry Joe just couldn't resist it!)






1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Hi LL

Yes I am reading "da blog" and at this point in time I am not so much Winnie, but Ena. However, cant wait to show off my new hairstyle today.

DD