Powered By Blogger

Thursday 12 June 2014

It's been a funny old week



Yes it certainly has and I am not really looking forward to next week either, but hey hoo. What would life be without drama??!!

So yesterday was the strangest day I have had in a couple of months ( yes they keep happening) and now I am sitting typing feeling rough as a badgers bum after having no sleep what so ever! Not going to be pretty in super swanky Lady Lainey office today in more ways than one.


So lets move onto cricket of which there is little to report other than Yorkshire drew their match with Notts ( yes the weather was to blame). Bresnan and Patterson were the pick of the bowling attack and stopped James Taylor from scoring a century.

Yorks are back in action tomorrow for T20 and then on Monday they are in Susseex for four days. Lucky blighters!!!
They did however creep back up to second place in the table with their draw and  are 5 points behind  Somerset.

Last night my friend Magsy rang from Wales, I was very busy doing 'wine' type things ( no not drinking it). He rang to tell me he has had a book published about his organising and running Choir tours all over the world, but there is  another one in the pipeline.................................which will be about his cricket tours. OMG the infamous  Alfaz cricket tours and mad afternoons at Sporting Alfaz CC.
I am hoping that names will be changed to protect her Ladyship!!!

We chatted and laughed for over an hour, he is posting a copy of his newly published book out to me today and I will let you all know about this one when I have read it.

SO today I am about to throw myself in the shower, I am running late, and I have no idea if I will be fit to do any work today.............but hey why change the habits of a lifetime.

It really is a short one today.




No comments :