Powered By Blogger

Friday 20 June 2014

HAPPY F(RYAN)DAY



Happy F(ryan)day everyone!!! Yes after 7 virtually sleepless nights, I finally slept all night last night and most of yesterday afternoon. I had to go to hospital for some tests, which came back 'all clear' and so I can stop fretting and worrying, and get back to partying hard!!! ( now where is my secret stash of champers?)

Normal service will now resume.

The match at Sussex was drawn, My Tykes have now shot up to the top of the , which is seriously where they belong.

I can't tell you much about the match yesterday as I couldn't keep up on Twitter when I was in hospital and also when back home, due to being fast asleep. Needless to say I am delighted with the result......................but a win would have been  better.


Top bowler at former besty home county of Durham, Chris Rushwoth has been talking about silencing his social media critics, a torrent of abuse was posted after the Worcestershire T20 match.
Rushworth was a key figure in the counties first win this week and Chris now has taken  26 first class wickets this season.
Top boy and doing well in his 'Dry 2014' challenge ( wish I was!)

It is now just over two weeks until I am off to Headingley.................and  I am super flipping excited,
I will be starting to pack my bag at the weekend ( and it will be unpacked, repacked a million times before I go)


Mr Funky the chauffeur, came and mowed the lawns in the extensive grounds of Tykes Towers, the Deer Park is now back to normal and the poor dead birdie, got a decent burial ( OK he chucked it over the wall into the bushes!). At least Tykes Towers looks tidy again. Think I might be painting railings again this weekend.............it's like the Forth Road Bridge!!!!

This is another super short blog, but this is due to the fact that I slept in this morning, yes I didn't crawl out of my bed until 6am!!!!,

Running late got to put some slap on and go to shout my orange curly head off in Super swanky Lady Lainey office.............like I said normal service has resumed!




No comments :