Powered By Blogger

Monday 16 June 2014

Back to work!

And so the weekend has flown by and its Monday already.

Mr Funky the chauffeur collected me early as roads in Ladylaineyville were closed due to a 10K race!!!! WTF!!! People running in Ladylaineyville and not because they had called time at 'The Acorn' flipping heck.

It rained on the way to The Riverside and play was delayed.
The game was well played and although no Oliver Newby ,much to the amusement of Mr Funky the chauffeur and Pauly Paul who then had a long drawn out discussion about when he had actually played for Lancashire.

I was overheard by one of the  Lancashire players who I described as 'chubby'. He turned striaght round and gave me the 'pot and kettle ' look.

Over at Lords Gary Ballance hit his maiiden century and England look in the driving seat but you just know..............


So home I came or more to the point went to  'dog sit' Xena warrior rottweiler.she quickly settled on my knee yes on my knee and then started snoring.

I did dip back into the world cup to see France win. Well I have to support my home team don't I?

And now I have just walked Xena and am about to head off to super swanky Lady Lainey office.

She is back on the sofa snoring very loudly which is something that I would just love to do!!!!!


No comments :