Powered By Blogger

Saturday 31 May 2014

What day is it?????



OMG!!!! I feel like there is a hammer in my head!!! I cannot even face a tiny cup of coffee let alone the bucket I normally consume first  thing in the morning. I am well and truly hungover!!!!

I was pottering around doing all things Lady Laineyish last evening, chatting on the phone, putting the washing in, when at about 9.30pm my mobile rang it was Miss Babs, old friend from days in Darlo. She was coming through to Lady laineyville with Tezza her other half and could she pop in whilst he went to meet some chums. All good I hear you say, well it turned into an evening like we used to have at LT Towers.

2 bottle of Merlot later and I cant remember her going home. Tezza must have collected her ( well she wasn't here this morning). What I do know is that I am NEVER EVER EVER , doing it again!! I feel terrible!!!

However Chris Rushworth will not be feeling terrible today ( apart ftom the fact that he isn't drinking for the whole of 2014) as he took 3-19 last night in Durhams T20 Blast came against Nottinghamshire. The match was a low scoring one, and Durham won by 3 runs. Well done to them.

Over at the 'Home of cricket' Headingley, Aaron Finch was out on the field for my Tykes in their T20 match against Derbyshire. However his debut was overshadowed by Alex Lees who hit his first T20 half century which helped the Vikings to an impressive eight wicket victory.
Finch hit the only six of the game but fell for 19.
The win is the Tykey Vikings first of the T20 Blast series.


Lancashire announced yesterday that they are bringing back Fatty Freddie Flintoff. For the love of dogs!!! WTF!!!!   He told Radio 5 ' I feel young, I behave young'. Well there you have it!!! Totally deluded..  Bums on seats for Lancs I suppose.

The ECB have apologised to 'he who must not be named in this blog' over comments about his attitude in the Ashes Series,. Holy moly, he'll be back in the England team soon!!!
There is way too much being written about this man. He is serious not worth the time or effort.

Oh well ibuprofen and mineral water are calling for me and also I might just hop back into bed for an hour (or three).

So until tomorrow................................

No comments :