Powered By Blogger

Thursday 22 May 2014

Wet stuff falling out of the sky!!!






Flipping heck, it is not just raining here in Lady Laineyville but it is fair monsooning it down, I wandered out into the extensive grounds of Tykes Towers this morning to put rubbush in the wheelie bin and got chuffing well soaked.

However it means that I do not have to water the plants tonight. BONUS!!!!

Meanwhile back at the cricket..............

..................Durham have been going some down in Somerset with Richardson hitting 116 and Stoneman 97 ( which is an improvement on previous scores), but I think that they are going to have to go some today to make an impression. Somerset closed on 112-0.


So  the 'Friendlies' continued for Yorkshire and they were in York last night, winning by 118 runs with his Royal Ryanness taking wickets ( not counting in his 700 challenge). They are playing these friendlies for Timmy Bresnans benefit year.

Jonathon Trott played for Warwickshire again last night for the first time in five weeks. He was playing in a T20 friendly against Shropshire. I personally think that he should have taken the season out to conquer his demons and then come back next year. Will he make it through the season now. I don't think he will.

Former besty county in the south, south Durham  Hampshire have gone top of the Division 2 table, now this is jolly good news for I,Lady Lainey who has high hopes of those Hants boys getting back into Division one next season. Poor old Derbyshire are bottom!


It's still raining outside 6.25am!!!


So I am off to super swanky Lady Lainey office today and hoping that I can finally get through a back log of emails for 'BIG JOB' in Birningham. It's a sorry state of affairs when I have to go to work and do work!!!!!.
We all know that my job is shout at boys, drink copious amounts of coffee or rooibos( depending if I am on my health kick or not), and look pretty for 7 hours.OK once in a while, I check my emails and tweak drawings, but flipping heck I have been having to do this for nearly 3 weeks!! Something dreadfully amiss here!

And plans for tonight, well after my 'yoga' experience I have decided to go back to doing circuits so will be taking part in that tonight, then trying to clear the spare room of shoe boxes after a mad shoe cupboard clear out last night. And finally an early night which I flipping well need as I am totally worn out........................................................................................but it is F(ryan)day tomorrow so time to get excited!!!!






No comments :