Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Mid week yipppeeeee!!



Well it is Wednesday and I am guessing that both Job the Jolly and I will be pleased that it is midway to  the weekend. On Monday afternoon Jobbers asked what day it was???!!!! That was when I knew it was going to be a long hard week.

Yesterday for me was the usual round of verbal abuse from Trill Boy, silence ftom Job the Jolly and huge amounts of under his breath swearing from Dan Dan Cowboy Draughtsman. The verbal abuse and silence I can cope with ( I lived with both when I was married to former Lord Lainey), its the 'under his breath' swearing that makes me want to laugh. He thinks that no one can hear him!!!

So I guess that today will be much of the same as we are over worked and under staffed.


Well in Taunton yesterday, Durham were hanging around in the dressing room whilst the rain did it's worst, but once they went 'out to play', Mark Wood did jolly well taking 5-37 which kind of put a halt on Somersets charge and they finished on 234. In Durhams second innings they closed last night on 121-1 which is significantly better than their first innings total.
Chris Rushworth took 4 wickets and Jamie Harrison took one.

Good luck today boys and hope the weather holds.

My Tykes were out in Harrogate playing last night. Yorkshire won!!! However I guess that the people of Harrogate didn't mind, as the Spa town has been voted the 'Happiest Place to live in Britain'.
Well it is nice but can be a bit 'whiffy' if you walk behind the the The Royal Pump Room. Sulphur!!!! Well I suppose it made the town famous!!!

I have never tested the waters when I have been there, but have tested numerous other beverages!!!!


England were in action last night against Sri Lanka in a T20 match. However Sti Lanka looked in good shape and beat England by 9 runs. . Not a great start for the 'new and improved' England team, but hopefully they will improve as the season goes on ( yeah right!!!)


I am still a bit achy after my experience of yoga, however I am considering giving it another try.................................next week!!!!


Oh well off  for another funfilled day in super swanky Lady Lainey office!!!!


No comments :