Powered By Blogger

Saturday 24 May 2014

Lady Lainey makes it happen




Well I am waving my magic wand and making IT happen, NOOOOOO I am not finally marrying Sir Sean of Bean or Eric Cantona ( think his wife may have something to say about that), I am just  going to get on and do the things that I have been putting off.

1. Sort out laying the wicket in the extensive grounds of Tykes Towers

2.Clear out junk

3.Meet up with besty friends from the south Harry & Blossom Latchman!!!

YESSSSSS!!!! Tomorrow I am off to Nottingham to meet them. they are going to the Notts v Durham game and having a spot of lunch with Mike ( Pasty) Harris. Wooohooo great to catch up with them and an opportunity not to be missed.

However it does mean that I will now be in panic mode as heaps to do before I leave super early tomorrow.

I haven't seen H & Blossom for a couple of years and haven't seen Pasty  since he was umpiring at the inaugural test at Chester le Street ( yes the day my rear end was on Sky as I ran up the stairs to the dressing room). So a great day out although a long one!


It was a bit of a bad day for my Tykes yesterday as they were thwarted by the weather and didn't get to have a 'blast' at T20 in Birmingham. The match was abandoned without a ball being bowled.


Well, 'he who must not named in the blog' has been having his say regarding his sacking. He was 'fully motivated' to play in last winters Ashes tour. I have read his thoughts and know what it is like to wear rose tinted glasses ( wore them for years when I was with Lord Lainey). Whatever he says it makes no difference in my book. Team player???? no!


The fixing scandal trundles on and I fear that it will not die down before the end of out cricket season. #justgetworse


Well I am  tres late posting today as I had a little lie in whilst thinking about all the things I need to do today.
So off to twirl my curls, shave my legs in the bidet ( what else are they for???!!). Sort out something to wear tomorrow, measure up for the astroturf, do housework, have a nap............................... now that sounds good.


Hope you all have a good day and hope you are feeling a rad better today Dame Didi.


A tout a l'heure




No comments :