Powered By Blogger

Friday 2 May 2014

Its the start of F(ryan) week



Well very nearly a whole week of His Royal Ryanness, yes I can hear you all yawning now, but in Lady Lainey land this is the best flipping week of the year!.

Tomorrow my Tykes arrive in The Land of the Prince Bishops and then war is declared. Well sort of!!

There is the calm before the storm on Saturday evening, when the man himself ( see above) comes to the Riverside to have a 'Talk ' aided by Steve Harmison.
 This will be a very quiet evening for anyone sitting with me as I will not be able to open my mouth! ( there's a first). My legs are shaking now and I think that by tomorrow evening I will be in full panic mode!!!!

However great to see him pulling together to help raise money for Durham bowler Chris Rushworth in his 'Dry challenge' for the whole of 2014.

Still on the cricket front, Graham Gooch has left his post as England batting coach, and the ego that is 'he who must not be named in this blog', tweeted that he needed the address to apply!! yes and then all his sycophants started to tweet back how great it would be to have him in the role. But how could he play in the IPL and CPL if he was coaching?, well I am sure he would get a 'pass out' just like he did with Surrey!!!
#moron

Who will take on the job??? Well I have a few names in mind but will keep them to myself for the moment.


Well in super swanky Lady lainey labour ward, still no babies!!! Lots of movement and aches and pains but no little people appearing yet.Also lots of daddies getting greyer by the minute!!!

well it really is a short one today as Lady Lainey limo is off to 'Emergency ward Tim' to have its windscreen wipers fixed, typical you don't know that they are broken until it rains!!!

And then I am off to the office to prepare for the arrival of Dan Dan cowboy draughtsman who is coming out of retirement to do a job which 'Big Boss Si' says is a weeks work, well that's Dan settled back into his chair for at least 3 months!!! Oh joy!!! the noon rush to Taylors for roast dinners begins again in earnest!!!

Until tomorrow when I will be even more 'shaky' than I am now!





No comments :