Powered By Blogger

Sunday 4 May 2014

Its raining....on a matchday!!!!



Yes I fair bounced out of my bed this morning, super flipping excited because it is THE day, yes it is the first day of Durham v Yorkshire and then I realised that it was raining!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO, it can't do this to me.

Soooooo I am frantically looking for the weather forecast, and it appears that after 8am  the rain  will disappear, there will be no sun but it will be warm. HURRAH!!!!

Well now, what about last night???? It was flipping brilliant and I got a kiss from His Royal Ryanness, I then had to go and sit in the corner and never spoke another word all night, well apart from 'Thank you' to Daddy Rushworth  who got me the signed Yorkshire shirt.
This shirt is more treasured than my Ronnie Irani shirt. And that was special I can tell you!!! It was a wedding present, strange really as former Lord Lainey hated cricket and couldn't understand why I was so excited over a signed shirt and not a new hoover. #divorcewasforseeable

Well the evening was a huge success and Chris let me know that they had raised a jolly fine sum of money to boot. And the food wasn't bad, but I was struggling to eat as I was sitting VERY close to Ryan!!! hahahaha I was so quiet last night I will be making up for it today.

Well in the footy,

Birmingham and Leeds both drew their matches. For Brum this was a crucial match as they were close to being relegated and playing The Blades next season, but they have managed to avoid it despite a match which saw a lot of yellow cards including Rt Hon Hooligan Robbo!!!!

The Blades won their match against Coventry 2-1. #coyb


So time is moving on and I have the food to prepare and my curls to twirl and a hundredy milliony things to do. So best get a wriggle on.

And if you are wondering why in my Ryan week, there is not a picture of Himself. Well SOMEONE commented that they were sick of seeing his posterior  (I never get sick of seeing it!) and something different would be appreciated. OK here is a new picture and not of His Royal Ryanness.

Have a super fabby day, because I think I am going to!

Oh yes and there will be no wine for me as I am on my very besty behaviour...........yes really.............

No comments :