Powered By Blogger

Sunday 11 May 2014

Busy busy already!!!



Woohooo after a jolly lazy/boring day yesterday which included a very long nap/sleep yesterday afternoon, I am ready for the day today.

I got soaked to my smalls yesterday after being caught in a torrential downpour when I went out for a walk, and don't get me stated about the amount of washing that is hanging around Tykes Towers!!!! Hopefully today I can get it all dry and then do some housework.

But first, @SpanielHarry that cheeky little chappy who keeps me entertained with his very funny stories ( most including 'Poor Auntie Jane') is going to be on TV this morning, In about an hour from now. Harry is a very busy little boy as he has been organising the 'biggest' dog/ hooman event EVER  Yes Woofstock takes place on September 13th, and is a festival celebrating all things 'dog'.

So I had better get my blog finished so that I am ready for the 'big interview'

Sadly I cannot go to Woofstock but I will be there in spirit ( or will feel like I am there after having lots of spirits!).


Today also sees the first days play of Besty home county of Yorkshire as they take on top of the table Warwickshire. This is being broadcast live on 5 Live, so I had best do all my jobs before 'kick off' so that I can give my full  attention to all things Tyke.
I now know the correct total of First Class wickets taken by His Royal Ryanness ( or Perm Boy as Harry calls him). Thanks to Daddy Rushworth I now know that it is 631.


Former besty home county of Durham are away to Sussex for the next four days. They all went to the dogs last night for a spot of R & R. Lets hope that it doesn't manifest itself into the game. I expect at least 3 wickets from Chris Rushworth ( no pressure).

Ian Bell has taken the opportunity to speak out about new England coach Peter Moores, saying that he has learnt from his mistakes in his first stint as coach. Well obviously he hasn't learnt too well as he still has not gagged Bell!!!

After my visit from Tzarina Katerina yesterday morning, I am now the new owner of a 'strimmer'??!!! I assume that it is something to do with dealing with things in the extensive grounds of Tykes Towers. Moi do gardening???? I jolly well think not, however as I can hardly see the railings in the Deer Park, maybe I should get round to doing something..........................or buy a goat, now there's a plan!!


Oh well time is moving on so best to get showered and wash the orange birdsnest curls and get ready to watch Harry.

Have a great day and #COYT!!!! ( and Durham)




No comments :