Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 7 May 2014

And another...............


Wicket for the total which is either 626 or 628 depending on who you speak to. I spent a good part of the day talking to Henry Rushworth who told me 'all gone' and shouting 'dad' to anyone wearing blue. And he clapped when Yorkshire took a wicket so I guessing no tea for him last night, which didn't matter as he knew there was food in my bag and kept diving in!! Top boy though .

Also was honoured to be given a paw by Pasha but she knew who had the treats so, was keen to play up to me!.


It was a slow day and I am afraid that the result may not be the one that I want, but a draw will have to suffice. There was much appealing for wickets and I saw his Royal Ryanness do his 'famous' foot stamp when one was denied him. He had a bit of a paddy but it entertained moi, considerably.


Michael Richardson put on 148 for Durham which frustrated the Tyke bowlers as Durham closed on 361-8. They still need 79 to avoid the follow on, and today is going to be a long old day for the Yorkshire men.


It was also chuffing hot and I had 'jeggings' and boots on! But when the sun went behind the pavilion I was so cold that I hoped my nose wouldn't run #candles.
Today is not going to be so hot and there is some rain expected so I am taking my anorak with me just in case. ( no not Mr Funky the chauffeur but a proper anorak).

Poor old Mark Garraway has tonsillitis and is feeling jolly poorly so as he couldn't speak he messaged me instead. And made me laugh which yesterday  I flipping well needed.

I was super tired out when I got home, and after chatting to Dame Didi I headed off to bed, but as is the case I have been awake since 3.30am and am even more super tired today.

I am making the most of the cricket as I know that I will not see any more four day matches this season. At least I have seen the best one!

News on the England front is that Stuart Broad is out of the ODI series against Sri Lanka as he is crocked................well you knew it was going to happen!

Former Tyke Phil Jaques scored his third half century for Notts were he is on a short term contract.Notts are leading Somerset as we move into the fourth day.

Well coffee to make, curls to twirl and slap to put on so time to get a wriggle on!!!








No comments :