Powered By Blogger

Friday 4 April 2014

YEAY!!!! IT's F(ryan)day ( at last)






Yes it is F(ryan)day and I can only say thank goodness. I was so tired with all the early starts this week that I was in bed by 9pm last night and the flipping blackbirds were still chirping then ( like they are now). However I was so tired  went straight to sleep and woke up at 5.30am!!

However lots going on in cricket land. In the WT20 Sri Lanka made it through to the finals ( great coaching from Paul Farbrace).  after a thunderstorm helped them win against the champions The West Indies. They were subjected to all manner of precipitation including massive hail stones.

Yorkshire drew there match with Leeds/Bradford yesterday as the weather took a turn for the worst!!!! His Royal Ryanness got a chance to bat.

Over in the CPL, KP was 'snapped' up by St Lucia to play this summer. However Simon Jones was once again knocked back in his attempts to be a 'T20 Mercenary'. Sadly it looks like his decision to leave Glamorgon ( or vice versa as it was in the end) has not yielded the financial prize that Jones expected. Shame really as he is eye candy for the ladies.


Congratulations to Alistair Cook who became a daddy yesterday. Quite early yesterday morning actually.  So sleepless nights just in time for the cricket season.

Champions of the World have given Mark Stoneman the one day and T20 Blast captaincy with Paul Collingwood retaining Captaincy of the County Championship team, even though he is still involved in the national side. Too many irons in the fire???? Well the season will tell, but I guess no one wanted to tell him that he wasn't Captain!!!


Well lots to do and not lots of time to do it in.  I have a super busy weekend ahead which should include 'Smiley Saturday'. I am going to get lots work done ( again) I now have super giant bag of things for the charity shop and I also have lots of stripping/wallpapering to do.
Do you think that I can do it? of course I can. Maybe not in the allotted time but hey when have I ever.


So off for last day of the week in super swanky Lady Lainey office, today with a full compliment of 'boys'. Pony Paul went to London yesterday and then phoned me to direct him from Cockfosters to Finchley!!! Good job I knew the way!!! #shouldhavebeenalondoncabbie  #mighttaketheknowledge


No comments :