Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Those Yorkie Boys!!!


Flipping heck no sooner do my feet get planted back on British soil then the Yorkie boys go mad, oh yes they do.

They only flipping well bowled Middlesex out for 178 and his Royal Ryanness took 4 flipping wickets!!!! What is going on? is he wanting the match over and done with so that he can get to Durham at the weekend and meet moi? ( flipping doubt that. 'Hey Mr policeman that woman with hair like mine is stalking me!').

AND I also found out that His Royal Ryanness had also had trials for Sheffield United when he was younger.........................would you flipping, chuffing well 'Adam and Eve' it. he was nearly a Blade too!!!!

When Yorkshire went back into bat little Joey root hit  63 and they closed the day on 213-4.

'COME ON YOU TYKES!!!!!!'

Former besty home county of Durham have confirmed that they have signed up Kumar Sangakkara for two matches..........................hmmm I wonder if the 'strawberry blond' one will have his nose pushed out of joint. I feel a fractured fingernail coming on................


Back in super swanky Lady Lainey office the pile in my 'in tray' showed that the boys had at least done some work whilst I was away but they had left so much for me to do that I was working my orange curls off.

Then this afternoon, it looked as if Baby 'Fullerina' was on the way. Trill Boy looked as if he was going to be sick, and then Pony Paul realised that it wouldn't be long before his bundle of joy arrived, they went very........very......very quiet!

At this moment in time there is no word on babies movements, so I am guessing that I won't be an 'Auntie' when I get to the office.

If they have their babies together it will leave Job the Jolly and I in the office, well the conversation will be IPL, Durham and of course Yorkshire ( whether Jobbers likes it or not)

Lady v Washing round 2,3 and 4 took place late last night and I went to bed with the washing machine still going. We are now on round 5, I just wish I had somewhere to dry everything!!!!

Oh well another day, another pile of paperwork to do,best get on with it.

Have a super day and for those of you who have finally completed your 'little jobs' at home and are feeling smug, I have a bath that needs fitting!!!


Bon journee









No comments :