Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 30 April 2014

The season hots up!



Woohoo it's early days in the cricket season but already it is 'hotting' up. Yes those Yorkie boys made a bit of a day of it yesterday with Gary Ballance hitting an amazing 130, His Royal Ryanness scoring 5 and the Tykes closing their second innings on 416!!!

In reply Middlesex proved to be in a bit of a challenge for the bowlers with only one wicket falling before close of play and the score being 230-1.

Wow I am super flipping excited about next week and I can tell you that is going to be some wobbly fence I am sitting on!!

Yorkshire have crept up to third place, BUT as I said it is early in the season and there is everything to play for.

Well their were no babies over night and today Pony Paul had settled down but Trill Boy was still looking very pale and sick, and every time his phone 'beeped' he nearly jumped out of his skin!. Oh dear, this is going to be a very long and tortuous labour!.


In fact all baby talk in the office has ended and not even the mention of a nappy escape their mouths, I think that the full enormity of father hood is sinking in.

I went out for a long walk tonight after work last night and bumped into the local 'bobby' who had a nice chat with me, not once mentioning my stalking of his Royal Ryanness, but a general chat, mainly about the amount of dog poo on the pavements. And I thought that they were there to catch robbers and bad men!!!

And so today I am preparing to do a spot of 'weight lifting' after work and go for a long walk, I am sure that by the weekend I will be 3 in shorter if I carry on this way.

However time is moving swiftly on and I have to get the Lady Lainey limo out of the garage and get on my way to 'maternity central'. I am now kind of hoping that it all happens at the weekend, then everyone can return to some sort of normality ( well as normal as it gets in my office!)

until tomorrow and possibly another exciting instalment of 'Lady Lainey's labour ward!

No comments :