Powered By Blogger

Sunday 6 April 2014

Super busy Sunday





Well Saturday was super busy here at LT Towers II, I, Lady Lainey was stripping......again......it is becoming a weekend habit!!! Anyhoooo, I managed to strip the walls in the 'office' and it is now a lovely shade of 'off white' which is called 'Contemporary' and looks a a lot chuffing better than the deep blue with silver stars that my former tenants left me with!!!!!

Today I am going to rejig the office and get it into some kind of order so that I can write my blog in the mornings in a calm and peaceful atmosphere! And then I am having a super blitz and putting loads more 'stuff' on eBay as I have managed to clear out loads over the last few weeks. It flipping brilliant, I can nearly see the carpet in the spare bedroom.


So today is WT20 finals day and I will be watching ( I hope but as I have been up since 3.30am I may actually be napping!!) whilst I am 'rejigging' the office. India are facing Sri Lanka, and I will be cheering on the Sri Lankan side.

Tomorrow sees champions of the world and former besty home county of Durham take on  Durham MCCU. To be honest if they can't beat a load of students............................ only kidding. I used to love to go to 'The Parks' to see Durham play Oxford Uni. Now that was always flipping freezing cold. And no where to go for warmth.

Devastating news from Derbyshire, as it was released yesterday that their wicket keeper Tom Poynton had been involved in a car accident, he is in hospital but sadly his father died in the accident. Derbyshire have postponed their match which was due to start today against Leicestershire. Thoughts are with the Poynton family at this terribly sad time.

The new Yorkshire cricket kits will be unveiled tomorrow at 7am, so I may be able to bring you that breaking news before I head off to super swanky Lady Lainey office, I know that you will hardly be able to contain yourselves.


So in football yesterday

The Mighty Whites lost to Wigan  1-0


Birmingham won against Doncaster 3-1

The Blades drew with Leyton Orient 1-1

Birmingham are just above the relegation zone at the moment with Leeds surprisingly ahead of them!!

The Blades are mid table which is neither good not bad. looks like they will be staying in Division 1 for another season.

Well time to get cracking here at the Towers, ( which will be reverting to its 'cricket' name this week).

So I wish you all a relaxing Sunday, which is something that I will not be having!!





No comments :