Powered By Blogger

Sunday 27 April 2014

Homeward bound



so today I am homeward bound, and sooo looking forward to the joys of work tomorrow!!!!. However I have not heard that there are new babies yet so i am guessing that the expectant 'peres' will be in a state of panic every time the phone rings.

I love babies!!

If his Royal Ryanness is reading this I want to say thank you for retweeting my tweet. We are all working on the same side ( but the Yorkshire side is tres better!! :-)  ).

I had the chance to browse the French B & Q ( Leroy & merlin) and also 'pulled' a charming young Frenchmen, he was all of 18 months, strapped in a trolley and laughing his head of at me until as I was leaving he started to blow kisses............tooo cute for words!!

as you are reading this I am either in a taxi 'en route' to the airport ( even greyer than I was when I got in ) or I am there and waiting to get onto the plane.
It is the Nantes marathon today so I am leaving the hotel earlier than I need to to avoid runners, and judging by the driving of the taxi yesterday the runners should take cover!!!!


I hope you have all had a bon weekend and are ready for the week ahead, I know the I am NOT!!!!







No comments :