Powered By Blogger

Friday 18 April 2014

Good F(ryan)day








Bonjour



And welcome to my home here in La Belle France!! We arrived safely in Nantes having travelled with the Liverpool under 15 squad and then were given the car of our choice.........from a Fiat Panda and, Fiat 500 , or Peugeot 107, ZUT ALORS how did they expect me to get my bags in any of those choices let alone get the Dame and I in them!!!

So we opted for the Panda and managed to get half a horse and 300 bottles of Gos Plant in too!!! 

Arriving at Chatau Didi we dumped everything and went straight into the pool, OMG it was wonderful, then knowing that drinking rum any time before sundown makes you a pirate and not an  alcoholic, we polished off a bottle of amber rum. Well we are on holiday and rules go out of the window!!! no change there then.


After BBQ'ing the said half of horse and polishing it off with salad, we retired to the lounge to drink ourselves into oblivion. well it does the soul good does it not?


So what  does Good F(ryan)day hold. Well as the sun is shining I am sure that there will be swimming, as well as BBQing and also a bit of drinking, and if we can get the flipping sound system to work, there might even be music and singing ( Oh tres Joy!!! say neighbours Mr & Mrs S.O Dog and Naked shower Guy).


I also am going to get myself lying in the sun on the famous 'anti gravity' lounger and then fall asleep ( and probably fall off).

I have not had a chance to check on the  footy fixtures for the weekend or the IPL so will do that later if the WiFi ( of wiffy as it is known here in France) holds out.


so got to dash there is sunshine and I want to make the most of it


A tout a l'heure






No comments :