Powered By Blogger

Sunday 20 April 2014

Easter Sunday



Well it is easter Sunday although everyday is a holiday at the moment so I don't really care what day it is.

However in the cricket world yesterday  it was a good day for Peter Moores as he was named as the new England coach. Well they had to find someone soon because to be honest Ashley Giles was not the man for the job. Lets see what happens this summer before we doom Moores.


Also good news that Paul Downton has said there is no gong back on the 'he who must not be named inthis blog'. he has gone and will not be recalled under Moores.


Sadly, my besty friend @garasT20, I know you know him well, but my lovely he is and never will be a favourite of I, Lady lainey.

I got up yesterday morning to find that I have huge bruises on both arms and in a lot of pain it took me a while to realise it was where I had been 'man handled' at Manchester airport by a sour faced old crone. the beeping as she ran the wand over my ample busom was due to the amazing feat of structural engineering that is my bra and not some terrorist device.......................although I guess you could launch rockets from it in a catapult type way!!!!!!!

by the time you are reading this the Dame and I will be eating breakfast on the beach after early morning beach combing. can you think of a better way to start the day??

good luck to all my boys playing cricket today, I will try to keep up on twitter.



lots of love from Coex

No comments :